Love.
I just love
you, and hate me, for loving you, and you love me, but not that way, and it’s
all messed up, between love and hate, you like me, more that myself, and I love
you, more than yourself do.
I see you, like you never will, all the perfection, that you don’t see, and you love me, more than myself do, and you see a beautiful, that I don’t have.
You love me, but don’t in that way, and I care for you, a way that I never felt, but it is not simple, it never was, we are not together, and never will be.
I see you, like you never will, all the perfection, that you don’t see, and you love me, more than myself do, and you see a beautiful, that I don’t have.
You love me, but don’t in that way, and I care for you, a way that I never felt, but it is not simple, it never was, we are not together, and never will be.
I just
don’t understand all that shit, I like you, you like me, but there’s not a “we”,
we are not together, and never will, but the things you said, I do not
understand, you said that would have been, the best thing, but so why its not,
if I like you, and you like me, way don’t give it a shot.
I understand that is complicated, and we are just really fucking crazy, but maybe its just a signal, that our crazy its just equal.
I don’t want to exaggerate, and I know that you don’t feel the same, or maybe you are just afraid, or not ready to give it a chance.
I writing in English, and using translate, just in case you remember that blog, in a day really boring, and decide to read that, but I know you just gonna ignore this act.
However, maybe you read this one day, and I hopping I don’t push you away, I really need you by my side, as my friend or as my second part.
writing in English it’s just a way to avoid, avoid anyone to read this job, after all I even an rhyming, and I doesn’t know why I even trying, maybe I just need to put this all out, even if its just for me to react.
And I don’t talking about you being my wife, and just really glad just have you in my life, all I want is to you be happy, however it would be so incredible, if this happiness was in a whole new level.
I now that It is very cheesy, and that my English is a lot unpleasing, but its just a way to put out, all the things that I thinking about.
Maybe one day we end up together, or maybe friendship its all that matters, after all our life’s it’s not a tv series, where the perfection exist, our life’s are just complicated, we are just complicated kids…
I understand that is complicated, and we are just really fucking crazy, but maybe its just a signal, that our crazy its just equal.
I don’t want to exaggerate, and I know that you don’t feel the same, or maybe you are just afraid, or not ready to give it a chance.
I writing in English, and using translate, just in case you remember that blog, in a day really boring, and decide to read that, but I know you just gonna ignore this act.
However, maybe you read this one day, and I hopping I don’t push you away, I really need you by my side, as my friend or as my second part.
writing in English it’s just a way to avoid, avoid anyone to read this job, after all I even an rhyming, and I doesn’t know why I even trying, maybe I just need to put this all out, even if its just for me to react.
And I don’t talking about you being my wife, and just really glad just have you in my life, all I want is to you be happy, however it would be so incredible, if this happiness was in a whole new level.
I now that It is very cheesy, and that my English is a lot unpleasing, but its just a way to put out, all the things that I thinking about.
Maybe one day we end up together, or maybe friendship its all that matters, after all our life’s it’s not a tv series, where the perfection exist, our life’s are just complicated, we are just complicated kids…
Comentários
Postar um comentário